Neurology and literature
Faria’s disease, a fictional character in search of a diagnosis
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Sleep disturbance in childhood epilepsy: clinical implications, assessment and treatment
- Seizures and movement disorders: phenomenology, diagnostic challenges and therapeutic approaches
- HEAD INJURY FOR NEUROLOGISTS
- Investigating the potential for seizure prediction in dogs with idiopathic epilepsy: owner-reported prodromal changes and seizure triggers
- Epilepsy, literature and linguistics: spotlighting subjective symptoms
- IF IT'S NOT EPILEPSY . . .
- Long QT syndrome masquerading as epilepsy
- The first seizure and its management in adults and children
- Hypoxic-ischaemic brain injury
- First seizure presentations in adults: beyond assessment and treatment