Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Sleep disorders in children and adolescents
- Sleep disorders in neurology
- Medication for sleep-wake disorders
- Novel chromosomal abberation in a patient with a unique sleep disorder
- Kleine–Levin syndrome
- Clinical diagnosis and misdiagnosis of sleep disorders
- Migraine with brainstem aura presenting as recurrent hypersomnia (Kleine-Levin syndrome)
- Intermittent head drops: the differential spectrum
- Recognition and management of narcolepsy
- CSF hypocretin-1 levels in narcolepsy, Kleine-Levin syndrome, and other hypersomnias and neurological conditions