- First published January 16, 2009.
Online issue publication
January 16, 2009
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
2009 BMJ Publishing Group
Other content recommended for you
- Making the diagnosis in patients with blackouts: it’s all in the history
- Dissociative psychopathology, non-epileptic seizures, and neurology
- Clinical application of neuroimaging in epilepsy
- Dissociative (non-epileptic) seizures: tackling common challenges after the diagnosis
- Cross-sectional study of the hospital management of adult patients with a suspected seizure (EPIC2)
- Outpatient video EEG recording in the diagnosis of non-epileptic seizures: a randomised controlled trial of simple suggestion techniques
- Long term monitoring in refractory epilepsy: the Gowers Unit experience
- The safety of antiepileptic drug withdrawal in patients with non-epileptic seizures
- First seizures in adults
- Spectral power changes prior to psychogenic non-epileptic seizures: a pilot study