Closing the gap: relationships matter
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Evaluation of the referral management systems (RMS) used by GP practices in Northumberland: a qualitative study
- Introducing consultant outpatient clinics to community settings to improve access to paediatrics: an observational impact study
- Referral management centres: promising innovations or Trojan horses?
- Improving data sharing between acute hospitals in England: an overview of health record system distribution and retrospective observational analysis of inter-hospital transitions of care
- Implementing the NHS information technology programme: qualitative study of progress in acute trusts
- Summary of latest NHS England Emergency Preparedness Resilience and Response (EPRR) guidance
- What is the current NHS service provision for patients severely affected by chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis? A national scoping exercise
- Can patients really make an informed choice? An evaluation of the availability of online information about consultant surgeons in the United Kingdom
- E-therapies in England for stress, anxiety or depression: what is being used in the NHS? A survey of mental health services
- Protocol for the health economic evaluation of increasing the weekend specialist to patient ratio in hospitals in England