Neurology in Practice
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests: None declared.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- EVALUATING MUSCLE SYMPTOMS
- Muscle diseases: mimics and chameleons
- Respiratory involvement in inherited primary muscle conditions
- Muscle biopsy: what and why and when?
- Oculopharyngeal myopathy with inflammation and calcinosis: an unusual phenotype
- Muscle hypertrophy and pseudohypertrophy
- A practical approach to the patient presenting with dropped head
- Genetic neuromuscular disease
- Neuromuscular disease and respiratory failure
- Patients with a phenotype consistent with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy display genetic and epigenetic heterogeneity