Neurology in Practice
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- EVALUATING MUSCLE SYMPTOMS
- Muscle diseases: mimics and chameleons
- Respiratory involvement in inherited primary muscle conditions
- Muscle biopsy: what and why and when?
- Oculopharyngeal myopathy with inflammation and calcinosis: an unusual phenotype
- Muscle hypertrophy and pseudohypertrophy
- A practical approach to the patient presenting with dropped head
- Genetic neuromuscular disease
- Neuromuscular disease and respiratory failure
- Patients with a phenotype consistent with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy display genetic and epigenetic heterogeneity