The paroxysmal dyskinesias
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Mutations in PRRT2 result in paroxysmal dyskinesias with marked variability in clinical expression
- Seizures and movement disorders: phenomenology, diagnostic challenges and therapeutic approaches
- Genetics of infantile seizures with paroxysmal dyskinesia: the infantile convulsions and choreoathetosis (ICCA) and ICCA-related syndromes
- Unravelling of the paroxysmal dyskinesias
- A new family with paroxysmal exercise induced dystonia and migraine: a clinical and genetic study
- Increased ictal perfusion of the thalamus in paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia
- Paroxysmal non-kinesigenic dyskinesia characterised by dystonia in a crossbred dog
- Paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia: a diagnostic challenge
- Paroxysmal non-kinesigenic dyskinesia, post-streptococcal syndromes and psychogenic movement disorders: a diagnostic challenge
- Severe phenotypic spectrum of biallelic mutations in PRRT2 gene