Dry beriberi mimicking the Guillain–Barré syndrome
Other content recommended for you
- Wernicke’s encephalopathy post hyperemesis gravidarum misdiagnosed as Guillain-Barre syndrome: lessons for the frontline
- Peripheral nerve diseases
- Thiamine deficiency: a commonly unrecognised but easily treatable condition
- Was it really beriberi?
- Postgastrectomy polyneuropathy with thiamine deficiency
- Starvation-induced diplopia and weakness: a case of beriberi and Wernicke’s encephalopathy
- Mimics and chameleons in Guillain–Barré and Miller Fisher syndromes
- Toxic neuropathies: a practical approach
- Nutritional neuropathy postoesophagogastrectomy
- Gastrointestinal beriberi: a forme fruste of Wernicke’s encephalopathy?