Was it really beriberi?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Was it really beriberi?
Other content recommended for you
- Peripheral nerve diseases
- Dry beriberi mimicking the Guillain–Barré syndrome
- Ultrasound scanning in the diagnosis of peripheral neuropathies
- Zika virus infection and Guillain-Barré syndrome: a review focused on clinical and electrophysiological subtypes
- Ultrasound in the diagnosis of peripheral neuropathy: structure meets function in the neuromuscular clinic
- Hereditary and inflammatory neuropathies: a review of reported associations, mimics and misdiagnoses
- Nerve conduction studies: essentials and pitfalls in practice
- CLINICAL EVALUATION AND INVESTIGATION OF NEUROPATHY
- Chronic inflammatory axonal polyneuropathy
- Approach to critical illness polyneuropathy and myopathy