Image of the moment
Oculogyric crisis: the girl who stared at the ceiling
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Acute dystonia induced by drug treatment
- Drug-induced movement disorders in children at paediatric emergency department: ‘dystonia’
- Effects of prophylactic anticholinergic medications to decrease extrapyramidal side effects in patients taking acute antiemetic drugs: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Involuntary movements in an adolescent: what are the causes?
- Drug treatment of adults with nausea and vomiting in primary care
- Dystonia and chorea in acquired systemic disorders
- Risk factors for spread of primary adult onset blepharospasm: a multicentre investigation of the Italian movement disorders study group
- The Bare Essentials
- Medication-induced acute dystonic reaction: the challenge of diagnosing movement disorders in the intensive care unit