On the move: a life by Oliver Sacks
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors NW wrote the primary manuscript. KK cowrote and edited the manuscript.
Funding The authors have not declared a specific grant for this research from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned. Internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Neurology book clubs: suggested reading list
- The Mayo Clinic experience
- Capturing the worlds of multiple sclerosis: Hannah Laycock's photography
- Oliver Wolf Sacks
- Highlights from this issue
- Gratitude by Oliver Sacks
- Wake up and dance
- The representation of movement disorders in fictional literature
- The World I Fell Out Of by Melanie Reid
- Gimme five—books, that is