Image of the moment
Colloid cyst of the third ventricle
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Contributors JPT contributed to the research and design of this publication, edited the video and formatted figures. MSG contributed to the research and design of this publication.
Competing interests None.
Ethics approval IRB.
Provenance and peer review Not commissioned, externally peer reviewed. This paper was reviewed by Tony Amato-Watkins, Cardiff, UK.
▸ The references to this paper are available online.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Management of pineal and colloid cysts
- A case of familial third ventricular colloid cyst
- Spontaneous haemorrhage and rupture of third ventricular colloid cyst
- HYDROCEPHALUS AND SHUNTS: WHAT THE NEUROLOGIST SHOULD KNOW
- ‘Trapped temporal horn’ of lateral ventricle in tuberculous meningitis
- Obstructive hydrocephalus caused by colloid cyst presenting as a schizophrenia-like psychosis
- Neurocysticercosis: mimics and chameleons
- Colloid cyst
- Complete abolition of reading and writing ability with a third ventricle colloid cyst: implications for surgical intervention and proposed neural substrates of visual recognition and visual imaging ability
- Onyx embolization of an avulsed thalamoperforator following endoscopic colloid cyst and lamina terminalis fenestration