Functional neurological symptoms: welcome to the new normal
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Competing interests None declared.
Provenance and peer review Commissioned. Internally peer reviewed.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Functional symptoms in neurology: questions and answers
- Cingulo-insular structural alterations associated with psychogenic symptoms, childhood abuse and PTSD in functional neurological disorders
- Functional (conversion) neurological symptoms: research since the millennium
- Functional symptoms in neurology
- Neuromodulation for the treatment of functional neurological disorder and somatic symptom disorder: a systematic review
- Are psychogenic non-epileptic seizures just another symptom of conversion disorder?
- Functional symptoms in neurology: mimics and chameleons
- Functional symptoms and signs in neurology: assessment and diagnosis
- Functional symptoms in neurology: management
- The role of alexithymia in the development of functional motor symptoms (conversion disorder)